Uh-ohh, somebody has some explaining to do…
Might the media now take Sheriff Arpaio’s painstakingly thorough investigation into Barack Hussein Obama’s fraudulent birth certificate seriously?
Imagine, just imagine if such controversy surrounded a Republican presidential candidate, and then something like this pops up. The media would go on a feeding frenzy. You know they would, and they wouldn’t stop until the original birth certificate were handed over. But Democrats get their own set of game rules, and Republicans are too intimidated and cowardly to cry foul.
Whether the Fabulist-in-Chief was actually born in Kenya or not, something stinks.
Breitbart – Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama’s then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”
The booklet, which was distributed to “business colleagues” in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.
It also promotes Obama’s anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White–which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.
Obama’s biography in the booklet is as follows: (See the whole thing >>)
video via Gateway Pundit
Update from PJTV
And of course, there’s this:
- New film: Barack Obama’s real father was communist Frank Marshall Davis
- Washington Times: Forgerygate – Ignoring Arpaio’s evidence of Obama’s forgery is a scandal in itself
- Sheriff Arpaio: Obama birth certificate a “computer-generated forgery”
- AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio receiving death threats over investigation into Barack Obama
- Experts: B.O.’s birth certificate stinks
- Video: Obama’s nose knows something
- Brokeback Obama? Larry Sinclair’s devastating claims of cocaine and gay sex encounters with Barack Obama