Jackson, Sharpton, Spike Lee, Obama, et.al seen grinning in approval.
“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.” – Barack Obama
Or, Alton, or Tyrone…
Maywood, Ill. (h/t Weasel Zippers) — Alton L. Hayes III, a west suburban man charged with a hate crime, told police he was so upset about the Trayvon Martin case in Florida that he beat up a white man early Tuesday.
Hayes and a 15-year-old Chicago boy walked up behind the 19-year-old man victim and pinned his arms to his side, police said. Hayes, 18, then picked up a large tree branch, pointed it at the man and said, “Empty your pockets, white boy.”
The two allegedly rifled through the victim’s pockets, then threw him to the ground and punched him “numerous times” in the head and back before running away, police said. Hayes and the boy are black; the victim is white.
After being arrested, Hayes told police he was upset by the Trayvon Martin case and beat the man up because he was white, Cook County State’s Attorney’s office spokeswoman Tandra Simonton said, citing court records. . . .
Hayes, 18 of the 1200 block of North Woodbine Avenue in Oak Park, was charged with attempted robbery, aggravated battery and a hate crime, all felonies, Oak Park police Detective Cmdr. Ladon Reynolds said.
- New images of Zimmerman’s bloody head after Trayvon pounded it into sidewalk
- Video: Lies the Media Told Me – The truth in the Trayvon Martin case
- Florida: 27-year-old white man beaten to a pulp by cult of Trayvon worshippers
- Video: NBC’s manufactured racism
- Video: Black mob brutally assaults, strips white tourist in Baltimore as bystanders laugh
- Could Tyrone Woodfork also be Barack Obama’s son?
- Obama’s Chicago campaign headquarters made up of nearly all crackers
- Youths beat up 78 year-old white man yelling “This is for Trayvon … Trayvon lives!”
- Hmm… 911 witness saw Zimmerman being beat up by Trayvon Martin (updated)