Democrats own this movement.
The Democrats now officially own these protests. Not one Democrat has expressed any shock or consternation about the sick, bizarre, and often threatening behavior of the “Occupiers”.
From President Obama and Democrat House minority leader, Nancy Pelosi, to a slew of Hollywood stars – they have all come out in full support of this bowel movement.
The Democrats are giddy about the protests because they foolishly, or diabolically, believe that it is their answer to the Tea Party. Of course, the two have little in common:
1. Tea Party people aren’t Marxists, and believe in the merits of hygiene.
2. Tea Party people love America, the Constitution, and free-enterprise capitalism. They fly the flag right-side up.
3. Most Tea Partiers work for a living. They rally to save their jobs, not Obama’s.
4. The Tea Party is an authentic grass-roots movement that changed both their underwear, and the makeup of congress. The only minds the ‘occupiers’ will change, are those of the few Independents left that aren’t already disgusted with Democrats and the Obama Administration.
5. The Tea Party was begun by adults who fear for their kids’ futures, not spoiled college students who resent everything their parents stand for.
6. Tea Party people believe in self-reliance, individual responsibility, and the rule of law. Not one person was ever arrested at a Tea Party, whereas hundreds of ‘Occupiers’ have already had to spend a night or more in the cooler.
7. Tea Party people think zombies belong in movies, not marching lockstep down Wall Street.
8. Tea Party people never had, nor needed a fawning media to promote their cause.
9. Tea Party people believe in America, not a world without America.
10. Tea Party people think garbage should be collected, not worn, slept in, or hoarded, and that smelly hippies are just smelly hippies, not celebrities.
UPDATE: Good grief, another Occupier takes a dump in plain sight.
UPDATE: Police require Hazmat suits to clean up feces-laden Occupy LA camp
The “Occupy Wall Street” bowel movement has really lived up to its name.
AP (h/t Weasel Zippers) — Trash, flattened tents and the stench of urine were the legacy of Occupy Los Angeles on Wednesday after hundreds of protesters were arrested or chased out of their City Hall park encampment.
City crews erected chain link fence and concrete barricades around the park at dawn, six hours after 1,400 police officers swarmed the area.
Later in the morning, police officers in white hazardous materials suits prowled the park in search of personal belongings to store for retrieval by protesters.
“A lot of this stuff is contaminated with urine and feces and who knows what,” Cmdr. Andrew Smith said.
The encampment turned the once-lush City Hall lawns into patches of dirt strewn with tons of debris — clothing, tents, bedding, shoes, trash and other human flotsam that accumulated during the past two months. Keep reading…
Then there is this disturbing report from Reuters:
Police Lieutenant Andy Neiman said before the operation that some protesters had been reported to be storing human waste at the site for unknown reasons. He later said police entering the camp encountered “a horrible stench.” The grounds were strewn with collapsed tents, trash and other debris.