There has been another series of attacks against Buddhists in Thailand’s south. The Islamic jihad in southern Thailand gets zero attention from Western media despite the thousands of violent deaths that have occurred there over recent years.
This is an amazing piece of footage. Those bomb suits are really something.
Via Therightscoop – A bomb squad officer was lucky to escape serious injury when a car exploded in Thailand’s restive south on Friday. The officer, wearing a protective suit, was attempting to open the front passenger door of the parked car when the bomb exploded. Closed-circuit television footage showed the officer being thrown to the ground, but then picking himself up and walking away unhurt. Police later found an improvised explosive device in the vehicle. The incident was one of three attacks by suspected Muslim militants on government offices in the province of Narathiwat on Friday.
Previous posts on the Islamic insurgency in Thailand’s south:
- 8 Buddhists killed by Muslims in 3 separate attacks in Thai South
- Muslims kill Thai temple’s last 2 serving Buddhist monks
- Muslims kill 7, wound 15 in series of attacks in southern Thailand
- Muslim bomb kills one, injures 23 in Thailand
- Muslims kill 2 more, wound 5 others in Thailand
- Muslims murder Buddhist monk, shoot and seriously wound 2 others in Southern Thailand
- Muslim terrorists set off massive fire in Yala, Thailand
- Muslim terrorists kill 3 Buddhists, burn bodies in Thai south
- 5 more Buddhists mowed down in cold blood by cowardly Muslims in Southern Thailand
- Islamists murder village’s last remaining Buddhist couple and their 2 children in southern Thailand
- Muslims kill 9 and wound 2 in southern Thailand
- Muslims in southern Thailand overrun army base, steal weapons and kill 4