The men who butchered the the Fogel family in Itamar, Israel back on March 11 of this year were formally charged with five counts of murder.
One of the Islamonazis, Amjad Awad (18), said, “I am proud of what I did and will accept any punishment I receive, because I did it all for Palestine.”
Although Israel has the death penalty, the only time it was used was for the Nazi, Adolf Eichman. If these confessed terrorists are found guilty, they will go to prison where they will be heroes, get a college education, and be treated a million times better than the monsters deserve.
Hakim Awad had a history of violence. He stabbed a number of fellow youths during a personal feud with them, and his terrorist father, Maazan, also a PFLP member, served 5 years in a Palestinian Authority prison in the late 1990s for the murder of a female cousin and the burning of her body.
Hakim Awad’s uncle was involved with a 2002 terrorist attack that killed five people. He was killed the following year in a clash with IDF forces.
Another Hakim uncle, Salah Aladin Salim Awad, 31, of Awarta, is also a PFLP member. He is suspected of aiding and abetting the suspects in covering their tracks after the murders, telling them to burn their blood-soaked clothes, and sending the firearms they stole from Itamar to a friend in Ramallah.
The rotten fruit rarely falls far from the poisonous Palestinian tree.
“I am proud of what I did and will accept any punishment I receive, because I did it all for Palestine,” he said after his arraignment at a Samaria military court.
Hakim Awad (17) and Amjad Awad of Awarta were formally charged with five counts of intentionally causing death – the military court’s equivalent of murder charges. They were also charged with stealing weapons, breaking and entering and conspiracy to commit a crime.
The charge sheet describes how they entered the Fogel family’s home in Itamar, surprising two children, Yoav (11) and Elad (4). Amjad led Yoav to another room and stabbed him to death there, while Hakim tried to strangle Elad. Amjad then returned and stabbed Elad with the two knives he held in his hands.
They then proceeded to the parents’ bedroom, where a struggle developed. Amjad managed to slash Rabbi Ehud Fogel to death and then stabbed his wife Ruthie in the neck and back. Hakim shot and killed her.
They then heard the three-month old baby girl, Hadas, crying, and stabbed her to death too.
The Military Prosecution has yet to announce whether it will ask for the death sentence for the murderers. Even if it does, the chances that such a sentence will be given and carried out are slim.
The Itamar Yeshiva, where Rabbi Fogel taught, is expanding as a Zionist response to the murders.
Israel has said that murders like the Fogel massacre, while not known to have been directed by a specific terrorist group, are incited by the PA. Despite this it continues to offer territorial concessions to the PA.
Previous posts about the Itamar massacre and the Fogel family.
- Terrorists’ confessions bring details on Fogel massacre
- Confessed, unrepentant killers of Itamar’s Fogel family in custody
- Poll: A third of Palestinians think the Itamar massacre was wonderful
- Israel suffered 128 terrorist attacks in March, more than double that of February
- Yoav’s bedtime prayer
- Same settlers who suffered massacre at Itamar, rush to save life of Arab baby – parents name baby, ‘Jude’
- Israeli supermarket mogel pledges to keep Itamar family well-stocked
- Itamar is not an abstraction
- Netanyahu shames world’s hypocrites over Itamar massacre
- Tens of thousands mourn slain Itamar family in Jerusalem
- Itamar massacre by Palestinian terrorists update
- Gaza arabs celebrate brutal murder of Israeli children in Itamar, pass out candy
- Israel: terrorists stab sleeping family to death in Itamar, 5 dead, including toddler and infant